Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Updates on completion and projects

Things that I have done:
• Chainmailed boyfriend Sam's 21st birthday present (chainmail with yarn)
• Knitted roommate Katie's Christmas present (key lime pie hat and scarf)
• Knitted friend Foster's fuzzy dice bag
• Sewed ribbons, lace, and extra bows and things onto a maid costume for a convention I attended and helped to produce

Things I have yet to do:
• Knit friend Sonia's heart
• Knit whatever it is I come up with for friend Jackie
• Knit binary scarf for myself and line with black fleece
• Knit myself a new dice bag (mine is kinda falling apart)


Spring break is coming up. For most of it, I'm staying at friends' houses, so I suspect we shall have lots of time to knit together. I'm excited.


As for not updating much lately, the reason is less that I'm not working and more that it's difficult to get pictures of my completed projects. Coding projects are difficult to post here, and my camera is fritzy. I'm going to make a valiant effort in the future, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment