Saturday, June 20, 2009

At Long Last, This Year's Face Painting Website

It seems as though over summer I accomplish fewer "projects" than I do during the school year. In fact, the opposite is true. Well, that's a lie, but it has the spirit I intend. The projects I complete over summer are the ones I care about most because I'm the only person pushing for them to be finished.
That said, I'd like to introduce this year's site to advertise myself as a face painter. I'd love to hear any feedback on the design and/or the implementation. Heck, if anyone reading this lives in the Bay Area and wants to hire a face painter, I'd love to hear from you, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ι disсovеred yοur blog οn and even though thе materіаl seеms reliable, Ι belіevе that your
    рagе maу pοssibly be eхperiеncing а couρlе wеb
    browser сomρatibіlity issues.
    Whеneνer I check out yοur blog in Chromе, it lookѕ
    fine hοwevеr, whеn oρening in Fіrefox, іt has a bunch of overlapping prοblems.

    Juѕt wаnted to inform yоu.


    Stop by my web ρage ... vers l'extérieur

    ReplyDelete